Sections in the Article
This article describes how to access to the inRiver Web Portal if you are not able to log in.
Adding a User
To access the Web Portal you first need to be added as a User. In your organization, Super Users can help you do that. Super Users have the user type Customer Admin. This means that they have the highest permission rights and are able to add users to the Web Portal, among other things.
To Be Added as a User
- Contact your Super User and ask them to add you as a User in inRiver. Provide your Super User with the following information:
- Email address
- First and last name
- When you have been added as a user, you will get a confirmation email with the heading Confirm Your Account. Note! If you don't receive a confirmation email, make sure to check your junk mail folder as well.
- Use the link in the confirmation email to activate your account by clicking Confirm your email address.
- On the screen that opens, enter your password and click Reset.
- On the screen that opens, click Sign in.
- You have activated your account. You can now sign in.