Sections in the Article
Hello and welcome to inRiver!
This article explains how to get started with inRiver and how to find useful information in our Service Center.
Note: some content below is gated and you need to get an inRiver license to view.
Start in Service Center
Start by accessing and familiarizing yourself with Service Center, inRiver's Knowledge and Community platform. Make sure that your colleagues have access to Service Center as well.
- To create a Service Center account, read this article.
- To learn what you can do in Service Center, read this article.
Once you are familiar with what's in Service Center, make sure that you stay updated by following topics and articles that interest you.
- The Release Notes and Service Status sections are frequently updated and good to keep track of.
- You can always ask us to add new content in Service Center if you don't find the content you're looking for.
- Update your Service Center profile and add your picture so that all our users can get to know you.
Get Ready for Implementation
Once you've familiarized yourself with Service Center and read up on inRiver and all its great features, it's time to prepare for the next step, implementation.
- Watch our Getting Started videos and share them with your team. It's a good way to introduce the inRiver solution to all the new users.
- If you're short on time, there's a useful 30-minute podcast that explains the basic preparations needed for a successful PIM project: Five Tips for a Successful PIM Project
Implementing a PIM solution requires business change and preparations to be successful. Service Center has a lot of information that helps you prepare for success!
- You'll find useful guidelines on how to prepare in this article.
- You also need to set timeline expectations, something that's explained in this article.
Before your first workshop there's a list of questions you should go through.
- You'll find the list of questions and a downloadable template in this article.
In Need of Support?
If you haven’t found what you were looking for in Service Center or if you need assistance specific to your organization, click the Contact Support button in Service Center to open a Support ticket. If you have an implementation partner they may log tickets on your behalf.
- You can easily see the status of your Support tickets in Service Center.
- There is more information about Support in Service Center.